Our mission is to SERVE VETERANS IN NEED… ONE Veteran at a time!
Our vision is ABSOLUTE ZERO!
- ZERO SUICIDES
- ZERO HOMELESS
- ZERO JOBLESS
- ZERO UNCARED FOR
- ZERO FEELING ALONE & ABANDONED
VALUES – C.A.R.E.
- Commitment: To work tirelessly to serve Veterans and their families.
- Advocacy: To identify, fully consider, and appropriately advance the well being of Veterans and their Families.
- Respect: To treat all those I serve and with whom I work with dignity and respect.
- Excellence: To strive for excellence in everything I do. To be thoughtful and decisive in leadership, and accountable for my actions.
- Listen – yes – simply Listen
- Advocate for Veterans’ needs at a Legislative level
- Dealing with the VA with or on behalf of Veterans
- Getting the right disability percentage they deserve
- Navigating the Pension System
- Helping understand the medical system
- Support group for PTSD, TBI, MST
- Assist with housing needs when crisis hits
- Resource for employment training, development and placement
- Flower On Every Grave
- March on America
- BIKE 22
- RIDE 22
- DRIVE 22
- RUCK 22